that would be the Tour de Montparnasse as seen from below the Tour d'Eiffel.
That's a rainbow as seen from the Place St. Michel. Apparently, it rains alot in Paris in February. And of course you also have Notre Dame and the Arc de Triomphe:
One of my friends came to visit for a few days, so we went to all the tourist spots and took lots of pictures and spoke loudly in english. I just got back from visiting her in Barcelona, so there will soon be pictures of that. It's hard to believe that in Spain, one can sit on the beach in February, but I'm not complaining. Evidement, global warming has it's perks.
That's all for now, accept to say that my classes are over and i'm starting my internship on Monday. Hopefully, I can figure out economic policy in french. who really knows?
love
katherine
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire